“Something went wrong and your search couldn’t be completed. It looks like there’s a problem with your network connection.”
Resources to help fix the Outlook 365 search is not working after the latest update.
- Office Update history and version numbers
- Revert Office to an earlier version
- Further information to help fix the problem.
- Navigate to this registry key
- Add DWORD 32 DisableServerAssistedSearch and set to 1
DISCLAIMER : As always we cannot be held responsible for the advice or links above, you follow this advice at your own risk. Should you require professional help, then please contact us.