Have you ever had lots of programs running at the same time cluttering up your screen, and you suddenly need to get to the desktop quickly.
Well here is the answer.
There is a key called a windows key and it’s between your ctrl key and your alt key, Hold down this key and press d and then let go of both keys. And you will instantly see you’re desktop.
Here are some others:
- Windows key and E (This will open windows Explorer)
- Windows key and R (This will open the run dialogue box)
- Windows key and F (This will open the search dialogue box)
- Windows key and L (This will lock your computer – does not work on all O/S)
- Windows key and U (This opens the utility manager)